Silver Spring, MD
The Assistant Community Manager is responsible, under the direction of the Community Manager, for all phases of the property operations, and to act as the main point of contact in the absence of the Community Manager
- Calculate income, assets, and expenses for move-ins, annual re-certification and interim re-certifications at pre-determined Section 8 properties.
- Responsible for accurate filing of Section 8 certifications and re-certifications
- Conducts new resident orientation
- Ensuring that HUD project tenant files are 100% in compliance
- Responsible for all office clerical duties including filing, answering phone calls and administration of affordable housing paperwork.
- Oversee Collection of rents and prepares a deposit slip
- Maintains tenant files and all related documentation
- Performs Supervisory duties when Community Manager is absent
- Assists with Risk Management issues
- Assist with resident functions (possible night and weekend functions)
- Complete unit and building inspections as required.
- Other tasks as assigned
Quantum is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.