18889 Waring Station Road
Germantown, MD 20874
Phone (301) 540-1162
Fax (301) 540-3447
Covenant Village Apartments is located behind the New Covenant Fellowship Church in Germantown, Maryland. Since the completion of construction in September 2007, residents have already begun occupying the units. The property is specifically designed to serve as an affordable retirement community for active, independent
seniors over the age of 62. The property offers a charming home, close to family and close to everything you need. Covenant Village makes the most of its location, surrounding residents with supermarkets, pharmacies, restaurants, and specialty retail stores that are easily accessible via the Covenant Village van.
Staffed by caring residential management professionals, Covenant Village will give you all the comfort and safety features you expect. The community facilities will provide ways for you to meet new friends, share new adventures and stay physically fit.
To find out about prices, income restrictions, and rules and regulations related to this property, please contact the property directly.
- Spacious one and two bedroom plans with wall-to-wall carpeting.
- Individually-controlled heating and air conditioning.
- Fully equipped electric kitchen with dishwasher and garbage disposal.
- Large energy-efficient thermo pane windows.
- Washer and Dryer in each unit.
- Cable TV access in bedrooms and living rooms.
- Safety features including emergency pull cords, grab bars, smoke detectors, and sprinkler system.
- 24-hour emergency maintenance service.
- Beautifully landscaped grounds.
- Individual gardening areas.
- Lounge areas.
- Art/Craft Room.
- On-site beauty salon.
- Exercise/Fitness Room.
- Game Room/Movie Theater.
- Library/Computer Room
- Shuttle bus transportation to grocery stores and restaurants.
- Senior Daycare center and Senior Cultural Center are within a 3-minute walk and offer a variety of activities and lectures for Senior Citizens.