Evergreen House, located in Annandale, Virginia, is a comfortable, independent living building with the active senior in mind.
Evergreen House features 246 unfurnished one bedroom apartments. Twenty-one of these units have been specifically designed to accommodate those residents who are disabled or confined to a wheelchair who require a handicap apartment for easy mobility in the unit.
Transportation is provided for scheduled trips in our fifteen passenger bus that takes residents to grocery stores, malls and on various trips throughout the year.
The property's lovely grounds feature a picnic area, garden plots, benches throughout the property and a gazebo, which offers a serene atmosphere for bird watching or simply relaxing.
To find out about rent prices, income restrictions, and rules and regulations related to this property, please contact the property directly. Evergreen House is owned by a non-profit organization and operated under the HUD Section 8 program.
- Wall to wall carpeting
- Emergency pull cord systems
- Grab bars in each bathroom
- Sprinkler system
- Smoke Alarm
- Fully-equipped kitchens
- Kitchen pantry closet
- Slide out kitchen cabinets
- Thermal pane windows
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Cable ready bedrooms and living rooms.
- Laundry facilities
- Handicapped parking
- Entrance ramps and railings
- Lounges on each floor
- Beauty and barber shop
- Three Elevators
- Computer, crafts, and ceramics room
- Classes are offered in different languages
- Various resident activities including: line dancing, exercise and ESL classes
- 24-hour coverage desk coverage