Silver Spring, MD 20902
Inwood House is a unique residential community, designed specifically for adults who have a disability. We are an apartment community which rents only to persons who are disabled or elderly. In a world full of choices, we just may be that special place you are looking for! Make us your new home! Or join our team of volunteers who create goodwill and good times.
Inwood House is nestled in a lovely residential community, in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. Situated on several bus routes and two miles from the Wheaton Metro Station, it is easy to access the subway system and be quickly whisked downtown to the nation's capital.
Close to Kemp Mill Shopping Center, many residents walk or take the Friday morning shuttle bus which is equipped with a wheelchair lift. Inwood House is also two miles from Wheaton Plaza Shopping Center, a large indoor mall. Adjacent to an elementary school, Inwood House is in the gold star Montgomery County Public school system.
- Telephone entry system
- 24 hour Front Desk staff
- Emergency call system in each apartment
- Patio area with picnic tables and charcoal grills
- Optional evening meal plan
- Active Tenants Association
- Resident Services staff
- Plenty of recreational and social activities
- Coffee Shop
- Recreation and gardens in Woodhaven Park
- Pets under 25 pounds allowed. Additional deposit and other requirements apply.