The Property Management Association recognized the best communities in the industry at the 10th Annual Apartment Community Excellence (PACE) Awards Ceremony, held November 17, 2021, at the Bethesda North Marriott Hotel.
Two Quantum-managed communities were recognized, continuing Quantum’s dedication to excellence through professionally managing communities with expertise, knowledge, and passion, making our communities physically and fiscally secure, and enriching the lives of our residents.
Marywood Apartments – Senior VA Winner
Evergreen House – Senior VA Winner
The Property Management Association’s Apartment Community Excellence Awards recognize excellence in the management of multifamily residential properties.
PMA established criteria that only honor truly exceptional properties. Esteemed property management professionals serve as judges. They have the knowledge and experience to look past veneers to truly evaluate a property’s ability to deliver superior living experiences. The criteria judges use to evaluate communities include, but not limited to, the following:
- Landscaping/Grounds/Curb Appeal
- Reception Area/Leasing Center
- Building Interior; Building Health and Safety
- Common Areas and Amenities
- Resident Services
- Resident Events and Activities
- Marketing Outreach
- Community Service and
- Resident Retention
Awards are given in four categories to help assure apples-to-apples comparisons. The award categories are
- Market rate
- Lease-up (properties less than a year old)
- Affordable (Any tax credit/government assisted program)
- Senior (55+ communities that are 75% senior, including those that are affordable)
Within the four categories, properties compete against those with comparable rents in the same state.