Quantum Real Estate Management, LLC, AMO® has earned the prestigious designation of Accredited Management Organization (AMO®) with the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM). Margaret P. Bessette, Quantum’s President, has achieved IREM’s professional designation of Certified Property Manager (CPM®).
As an Accredited Management Organization (AMO®), Quantum and its employees are held to the highest level of professional industry standards. Our firm is reviewed on a regular basis to ensure that we uphold these standards. We continue to learn and network to stay current and remain experts in the field of property management.
Quantum operates under real estate broker’s licenses in Maryland, the District of Columbia, West Virginia, and the Commonwealth of Virginia. Professional affiliations of Quantum and/or its staff members include:
- Property Management Association (PMA)
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- National Association of Realtors
- National Leased Housing Association (NLHA)
- Northern Virginia Association of Realtors (NVAR)
- Housing Association of Non-Profit Developers (HAND)
- Mid Atlantic Affordable Housing Management Association (MAAHMA)
- Community Association Institute (CAI)
- American Association of Service Coordinators (AASC)
Quantum was qualified as a pre-approved management agent through Virginia Housing Development Agency in 2015.