Quantum Real Estate Management is seeking to hire a Maintenance Tech for a residential apartment community in Annandale, VA.
This position is responsible for maintaining the physical integrity of the apartment community’s property. This includes maintaining a safe and sanitary living environment for residents, guests, visitors and staff. Maintenance Technicians must demonstrate a basic understanding and knowledge of general maintenance, carpentry, painting, refurbishing, plumbing, electricity, appliances. Experience in boiler & chiller operation, high rise riser system knowledge is preferred and HVAC in both theory and practical application.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Completion of resident work orders
- Apartment turn overs
- Emergency on-call maintenance after hours
- HVAC maintenance
- Follow safety procedures while performing duties
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Drywall repair and finishing experience preferred
- Should have basic carpentry, plumbing, electrical and appliance repair skills
- HVAC & CFC certification a requirement
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to handle all of the physical demands of the positions, including ability to lift, carry, push and pull up to 50 lbs.
- Basic English language proficiency in reading and writing required
- Must have reliable transportation to use for work purposes
- Post conditional offer background check and pre-employment drug screening required
Quantumis an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.