Salary: $26.00 to $28.00 /hour
QuantumReal Estate Management LLC, is a residential management company specializing inHUD, tax-credit, and municipal developments in the Washington, DC tri-statearea
We are seeking to hire aMaintenance Tech for a residential apartment community in Fredericksburg, Virginia.
This position isresponsible for maintaining the physical integrity of the apartment community’sproperty. This includes maintaining a safe and sanitary living environment forresidents, guests, visitors and staff. Maintenance Technicians must demonstratea basic understanding and knowledge of general maintenance, carpentry,painting, refurbishing, plumbing, electricity, appliances. Experience in boiler & chiller operation, high riseriser system knowledge is preferred and HVAC in both theory and practical application.
Duties andresponsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Completion of resident workorders
2. Apartment turn overs
3. Emergency on-call maintenanceafter hours
4. HVAC maintenance
5. Follow safety procedures whileperforming duties
6. Other duties and special projectsas assigned.
1. High School diploma or equivalent
2. Drywall repair and finishingexperience preferred
3. Should have basic carpentry,plumbing, electrical and appliance repair skills
4. HVAC & CFC certification arequirement
5. Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
6. Ability to handle all of thephysical demands of the positions, including ability to lift, carry, push andpull up to 50 lbs.
7. Basic English languageproficiency in reading and writing required
8. Must have a valid driver’slicense and good driving record
9. Must have reliable transportationto use for work purposes
10. Post conditional offerbackground check and pre-employment drug screening required
Quantum is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants willreceive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion,sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any othercharacteristic protected by law.