Gum Springs Glen retirement community is conveniently located on Route 1 in the historic Gum Springs area of Fairfax County and offers affordable retirement living to seniors with moderate incomes. Designed for the active lifestyles of residents, each building features attractively appointed and spacious common areas for entertaining and socializing. Gum Springs Glen, with two residential buildings, provides 56 one-bedroom apartments and 4 two-bedroom apartments.
Gum Springs Glen has been designed with amenities and services that support independent living while offering peace of mind. We are committed to providing housing that meets the needs of the residents.
To find out about prices, income restrictions, and rules and regulations related to this property, please contact the property directly.
- Individually-Controlled Heating and Air Conditioning
- Neutral Wall-to-Wall Carpeting
- Decorator Mini-Blinds
- Draft-Resistant, Double-Glazed Windows
- Access to a Personal Emergency Response System
- Wheelchair-Accessible Passageways Throughout the Community
- Peace of Mind Features Include: Grab Bars in the Bathroom, Deadbolt Locks, Door Peepholes, Smoke Detectors, and Sprinkler Systems.
- Attractive All-Electric Kitchens with Microwave Oven
- All Apartments Pre-Wired for Optional Cable TV Subscription
- Buildings Provided with Entry Intercom System
- Beautifully Landscaped Grounds with Opportunities to Garden
- Covered Walkways Provide Comfortable Paths from Building to Building
- Beautifully Decorated First Floor Living Room, Full Kitchen, and Dining to Entertain Guests or Relax with Neighbors
- Lighted On-Site Parking Lots
- Laundry Rooms on Each Floor
- Exercise Rooms Equipped with Treadmill or Stationary Bicycle
- Community Room
- Gated Courtyard Fully Landscaped with Seasonal Flowers and Benches
Contact UsPhone: 703-780-9072
To learn more about our community, including pricing, income restrictions, and rules & regulations, use this form to contact us directly: