Herndon, VA 20170
Herndon Harbor House is conveniently located in the town of Herndon, where seniors with moderate incomes may pursue their active lifestyles. Our goal is to create a residential community that enhances the quality of life for senior citizens.
Herndon Harbor House has been designed with amenities and services which support independent living while offering peace of mind. We are committed to providing housing that meets the needs of all of our residents. We feature a monthly activities program, an active residents association, and transportation to grocery stores and malls. We are located close to various stores, restaurants, and professional services.
There is a Fairfax County Adult Day Health Care Center on-site and a 13,000 square-foot senior center located on the property. The popular Northern Virginia Regional Park Authority bike path is located nearby and provides access to Herndon Community Center, the Herndon Centennial Golf Course, and many other locations.
Each building features attractively designed and spacious common areas for entertaining and socializing. Another feature in each building is a beautiful grand staircase, viewable on the right. More information about our individual units and the overall community can be seen below.
To find out about prices, income restrictions, and rules and regulations related to this property, please contact the property directly.
- Attractive All-Electric Kitchens with Microwave Oven
- Wall-to-Wall Carpeting; Decorator Mini Blinds
- Individually-Controlled Heating and Air Conditioning
- Draft Resistant, Double-Glazed Windows
- Wired for Optional Cable TV
- Step-in Showers
- Grab Bars in the Bathroom
- Deadbolt Locks and Peepholes
- Optional Personal Emergency Response System
- Cable Television
- Controlled Building Access
- Laundry Room
- Recreation Room
- Transportation Provided
- Pet Policy
- Wheelchair Accessible Passageways throughout Each Building.
- Attractively Enclosed with Wrought-Iron Fencing.
Contact UsPhone: 703-904-9444
To learn more about our community, including pricing, income restrictions, and rules & regulations, use this form to contact us directly: