Arlington, VA 22203
One of the area’s finest communities designed for independent apartment living for senior adults is conveniently located in Arlington, Virginia. Just minutes from Seven Corners Shopping Center and only a short twenty-minute drive to Washington DC, Lockwood House offers all of the opportunities of comfortable peaceful surroundings with easy access to shopping, art, recreational, and medical centers.
Our residents enjoy the beautiful surroundings of Upton Hill Regional Park, a part of Northern Virginia Regional Park Authority, within walking distance. The grounds at Lockwood House are wooded and attractively landscaped. There are grills and picnic tables for recreational enjoyment.
To find out about prices, income restrictions, and rules and regulations related to this property, please contact the property directly.
- Range, Frost-Free Refrigerator, and Garbage Disposal
- Wall-to-Wall Carpeting
- Individually-Controlled Heating and Air Conditioning
- Window Coverings
- Specifically-Designed Units for Disabled
- Emergency Call Systems in Each Unit
- Well-Landscaped Grounds
- Arts & Crafts Room
- Meeting Rooms
- Social Rooms
- Convenient Parking in Well-lit Lots
- Van Transportation for Day Trips
- Laundry Room