Morris Glen is a 60-unit garden apartment retirement community designed for active seniors of moderate income. The development is modeled after the award-winning design of Little River Glen, another retirement community located in Fairfax. Each building features its own sitting areas to host guests or relax with neighbors. There is also a full kitchen and a separate dining area for entertaining that is located next to the sitting areas. We are conveniently located on Manchester Boulevard in the Manchester Lakes community, just steps away from all the stores and services offered at the Festival at Manchester Lakes shopping center, and minutes from Springfield Mall.
Our activities program includes a monthly potluck, bingo, movie, blood pressure clinic, Yahtzee night, and birthday party, as well as other occasional activities such as speakers, sing-a-longs, or musical entertainment from outside sources.
Other services that we offer to our residents include: podiatrist visit every three months, weekly transportation to area grocery stores, and monthly transportation to retail stores and malls.
To find out about prices, income restrictions, and rules and regulations related to this property, please contact the property directly.
- Attractive All-Electric Kitchen with Microwave
- Wall-to-Wall Carpeting, Decorator Venetian Blinds
- Individually-Controlled Gas Heating and Electric Heat Pump Air Conditioning
- Energy Efficient Double-Glazed Windows
- Garbage Disposal
- Grab Bars in the Bathrooms
- Emergency Pull-Cord Systems in Bedroom and Bathroom
- Some Rooms Feature Balconies and Patios
- Beautifully Landscaped Grounds with Victorian-style Gardens, a Pond, and a Clock Tower
- 24-Hour Emergency On-Call Maintenance
- Covered Walkways Provide a Path from the Front Door to the Community Building
- Laundry Rooms on Each Floor
- Exercise Rooms
- Well-Lit Parking Areas
Contact UsPhone: 703-719-7268
To learn more about our community, including pricing, income restrictions, and rules & regulations, use this form to contact us directly: