In Portsmouth, Virginia, is Mount Hermon Village, a 90 unit community of distinctively designed brick veneer, cottage-style housing blending graciously with the architecture of the community with a design that provides a sense of freedom and space as that of a private home.
The management staff of the complex is confident that you will enjoy all of the conveniences of Mount Hermon Village.
To find out about rent prices, income restrictions, and rules and regulations related to this property, please contact the property directly. Mt. Hermon Village is owned by NHT Communities and operated under the HUD Section 202/8 program for those 62 years or older and/or the disabled.
Emergency Maintenance: 757-404-8136
- Central Air conditioning/Heating
- Individually Controlled Thermostat
- No Frost Refrigerator
- Electric Range with Exhaust Hood
- Easy-care Vinyl Floors
- Emergency Call Buttons
- Wide Access doors
- On-site Laundry Facilities
- Private Community Center Complete with Kitchen
- Public Transportation Provides Easy Access to Doctor’s Offices, Stores & Recreational Facilities