Beautiful, newly constructed homes in Northeast DC, The Jacob offers studio, one, two, and three bedroom apartments.
The Jacob sits in Kingman Park, a wonderful neighborhood in NE DC. Kingman Park is a quiet historic neighborhood with easy access to all the amenities the city has to offer. You can take the DC Streetcar right outside the building to all the shopping, bars, and restaurants on H Street to the West. Take a short stroll to the brand new Fields at RFK Campus, Kingman Island, Heritage Island, and The Anacostia River Walk Trail to the East. Or the wonderful restaurants, parks, and playgrounds in Capitol Hill to the South.
Pursuant to the District of Columbia Inclusionary Zoning program, income restricted units are available at this development. Please contact the Department of Housing and Community Development at www.dhcd.dc.gov regarding the availability of such units and requirements for registration in the Inclusionary Zoning program.
- Open Floor Concept
- Washers and Dryers In Unit
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Granite Countertops
- Gourmet Kitchens
- Wide Plank Luxury Flooring
- Three-Bedroom unit includes Master Bedroom with En-suite Bathroom
- Access Coded Building Entry
- 2 Zip Cars Available On-Site
- Elevator Access To All Floors
- Easy and Convenient Streetcar Accessibility
- I-295 Minutes Away
- Easily Accessible Metro Access, both Bus and Rail
- Closest Metro Rail Station is Stadium Armory
- Take the DC Street car to all the shopping, arts, and restaurants on H Street
To learn more about our community, including pricing, availability, and rules & regulations, use this form to contact us directly: