Manassas, VA 20110
Willow Oaks Assisted Living is two diverse communities for low-income senior persons and adults with disabilities under one roof. Willow Oaks Court is home to seniors and Willow Oaks Place is home to adults over the age of 18 with disabilities. These residents share access to a range of services that support their independence in living.
Designed to encourage individuals to age in place, Willow Oaks seeks to empower and enhance the lives of those that make their home with us. Housed in our state-of-the-art facility, complete with a controlled-access entry, Willow Oaks offers a variety of amenities to support and encourage an independent lifestyle.
All admissions are handled by Birmingham Green. For further information, please contact Birmingham Green directly.
- Bathing, Dressing, Grooming, and Personal Hygiene Assistance
- Personalized Service Plan, Updated as Appropriate
- 3 Nutritious Meals Per Day, with Snacks as Requested, Coordinated by a Registered Dietitian
- Medication Management
- Light Housekeeping
- Scheduled Activities Designed to Enhance Well-Being
- Banking Services on the Campus
- Assistance with Doctor’s Appointments and Transportation
- Assistance with Reminders and Redirection
- Beauty Salon on Premises
- 24-Hour Emergency Call System
- Licensed Health Professionals on Site 24/7